Your goals and values are the foundation and starting point of your financial roadmap. Our financial planning process empowers you with the knowledge, resources, and financial tools necessary to build wealth in a manner that is time efficient and easy to understand. Our services include:
- Retirement Planning: We help you determine how much income you will need in retirement, maximize the sources of retirement income, and we recommend how best to distribute your assets in a tax-efficient manner.
- Investment Management: We help you decide on the most appropriate investment strategy to help you to reach your financial goals.
- Insurance Planning: We analyze your current life, health, and disability and long-term care policies in order to help you to determine if you are properly insured and receiving the most benefit for your premium dollars. If you would like to look into additional insurance, we have access to a wide variety of products, allowing you to select the best solution for your circumstances.
- Budgeting, Cash Flow Management, and Determining Net Worth: We help you take control of spending, establish a cash cushion, systematically maintain a cash surplus for investments, and construct a net worth statement.
- Education Planning: We help you identify current and future costs of education for you and your family members and how best to pay for it.
- Retirement Plan Money Management: If you feel that you are not receiving adequate investment advice from your employer’s retirement plan provider, we can manage your 401(k), TSA, TSP, Simple plan or pension plan. If your portfolio lost more than 10% in the last recession, you need to take another look at how you are managing risk.
Ask us about our sell-side discipline and how we protect your principal, or attend one of our seminars.
If you would like to schedule a meeting to review your finances, the first step is to fill out the Confidential Questionnaire. Once you have completed and returned the Confidential Profile, I will contact you to schedule an appointment and email you a list of documents to gather for our meeting.